Best Quality RV Mattresses Direct to RV Owners
Our Premium RV Mattresses
When you’re living or camping in an RV, a good night’s sleep is a must for harmony among your fellow travelers. And restful sleep and ache-free mornings begin with a high-quality, premium RV mattress at an affordable price.
How Our Premium RV Mattress Is Superior
If you’re confused about the type of RV mattress you should buy, it’s not surprising. So many different choices exist.
Five Things You Need to Know About RV Mattresses
- “Cool gel memory foam” isn’t cool. Yes, it feels cool when you first lie down. But within minutes your body heat starts to melt the foam. You begin to perspire, and the mattress does not breathe. In the end, you’re too hot, clammy, sticky and damp to get a good night’s rest.
- “Memory” foam won’t snap back into place. It will leave your mattress with a concaved shape. You may awaken the next morning feeling achy and sore.
- Latex and some hybrid (mixed-material) mattresses can cause allergies.
- Some foams and materials are not made of green materials. They can emit toxic gases or are made with heavy metal toxins.
- It’s not the overall thickness of the mattress that cradles and cushions your body (although ours is 8” thick with an optional 2” pillow topper.)
It’s the design of the mattress.
Here’s How the Kogler Premium RV Mattress Is Unique From Other RV Mattresses
To design a superior mattress, we chose two layers of temperature-stable Clini-Foam™. This is the same type of foam that hospitals use for patients with very sensitive skin issues. (You don’t want to know.)
These are the features and benefits of our Premium RV Mattress design:
- Our temperature-stable Clini-Foam™ is designed to avoid sticky, damp, and sleepless nights This is even more helpful if you’re fighting moisture and dampness in your RV. (Moisture and dampness can also lead to a musty RV odor.)
- The two layers provide a full 8-inches of cushiony comfort so you can avoid mattress-related aches and pains. (With a topper, you’ll add another 2 inches.)
What the Premium RV Mattress Features Mean for You
A superior mattress. More importantly, a better night’s sleep for you and your fellow RV travelers.
As a result, you’re more likely to wake up refreshed and alert to enjoy your day.
That means everyone can wake up, refreshed and renewed after sleeping on the Kogler Premium RV Mattress.
Looking for a Bunk Mattress?
Consider a Kogler Journey Mattress made with clinical foam. We can also make your bunk mattress with an antimicrobial cover to help prevent the musty odor associated with your traditional foam RV mattress. Simply tell us the dimensions and thickness of your bunk mattress, we’ll custom-make the mattress and antimicrobial cover to fit your bunk bed.
Economy RV Mattresses
We also offer Economy RV Mattresses and pricing for those who want a less scientific, budget-conscious option.
120-day trial period
Ships in just 3-5 days
The Premium RV Mattress features two layers of temperature-stable Clini-Foam™ .
No interest if paid in full in 6 months!
Here’s How We’re Similar to Some Other RV Mattress Companies
You might be wondering, what’s the catch? Do you have factory direct pricing? Free shipping? A trial period warranty? Yes, yes, and yes.
Besides a unique and superior mattress, here are just a few benefits we offer with the Premium RV Mattress:
- Kogler mattresses are made uniquely to our engineers’ specifications
- Made entirely in the USA
- Our temperature-stable Clini-Foam™ is CertiPUR-US® certified (That means it doesn’t give off toxic gases, it’s not made with formaldehyde, and it doesn’t have lead, mercury or other toxins.)
- Free, factory direct shipping (continental US) to save you money
- Custom-made mattresses ship in 3-5 days, so we won’t try your patience
- 120-day trial period. Return your Premium RV Mattress, if you’re not completely satisfied.
- 10-year warranty
A Premium RV Mattress at an Affordable Price
The news gets better. You might think that a premium rv mattress that cradles your body and helps you sleep might be very expensive. But our prices are very affordable.
We offer competitive pricing for a variety of standard and custom RV mattress sizes:
- Short Queen Size
- Queen Size
- King Size
- Other RV Mattresses Sizes (Twin Size, Full Size, Short King, and more)
Custom mattress sizes available upon request.
We also offer Economy RV Mattresses and pricing for those who want a less scientific, budget-conscious option made with Kogler quality. Call for more details.
100% Made in USA
Premium RV Mattress
100% Temperature-Stable Clini-Foam™
Air Flow Channel Technology
Cut Pattern on Top Layer
Made Exclusively for Kogler
100% Made in USA
Premium Breathable Cover
Free, Factory Direct Shipping (Continental USA)
Custom-Made, Ships in 3-5 Days
120-Day Trial Period
Standard and Custom Sizes
No Interest if Paid in Full in 6 Months
Here’s what others had to say about our premium Kogler mattresses.
Proven mattress for a good night’s sleep.
I’ve had chronic back pain for 30+ yrs and have a very hard time getting comfortable enough to sleep well. With my Kogler mattress installed, it has been a different story. All the support and comfort where I need it. It has been the best mattress I’ve ever slept on.
Furthermore, Kogler’s customer service is by far the best you’ll ever experience should you ever need it.
On a scale of 1-10 , I rate it 11.
The mattress is really good. I decided to give it a try and was extremely surprised about the quality. I recommend this mattress.
I give it 5 stars out of 5.
Kogler’s Products for RV Owners
Discover other fine products from Kogler.