Kogler Mattresses for RV Dealerships & Manufacturers
Becoming a Kogler partner could be
one of the best decisions you ever make.
Features and Benefits of an RV Dealership- or RV Manufacturer-Kogler Partnership
Take advantage of our special benefits, such as:
- Access to special pricing to increase your margins
- Private label opportunity to showcase your brand name
- Custom product design to meet unique needs
- Marketing collateral to promote and sell Kogler mattresses
We can provide mattresses for RV dealerships or manufacturers, inventory RV mattresses, and/or drop-ship them directly to the end user.
Please reach out to us anytime to learn how we can help your RV dealership or manufacturing facility expand your offerings and grow your business.
Why Kogler RV Mattresses for Your RV Dealership or RV Manufacturing Company
Sleep better at night knowing that you put Kogler mattresses in your RVs.
Kogler RV Mattresses allow a better night’s sleep so your customers awaken more refreshed and focused—without the aches, pains, and irritability that come with some other RV mattresses.
Moisture and condensation can be a problem in RVs, creating musty, smelly mattresses. Our premium RV mattresses are made from temperature-stable Clini-Foam™—which can make for a less sweaty night’s sleep, avoiding that musty camper smell.
What’s more, the air flow channels allow the mattress to “breathe,” which may reduce the risk of moisture absorption into the mattress.
Give RV Owners a Better Night’s Sleep With a Kogler Premium RV Mattress
Here are just a few benefits of our Kogler premium RV mattresses:
- Custom sizes available
- Two layers of temperature-stable Clini-Foam™ with air flow channels
- Free shipping in the continental United States
- CertiPUR-US® certified foam
- Entirely made in USA
- Quick turnaround: custom-made mattress ships in 3-5 business days
- Full 10-year warranty
Other Kogler RV Mattress Options
- Our Journey™ truck mattresses are an excellent bunk mattress option. Simply tell us the dimensions you need, and we’ll customize the mattress to your bunks.
- At Kogler, we can add an antimicrobial cover to help prevent the musty odor associated with your traditional foam RV mattresses. We’ll need your mattress dimensions and thickness to make your custom cover.
- We also offer Economy RV Mattresses and pricing for those who want a less scientific, yet custom, and budget-conscious option made with Kogler quality.
Contact us using the form below to learn more about our premium Kogler RV Mattress.
Proven mattress for a good night’s sleep.
If you’re looking for a great sleep/rest period in your truck, get yourself a Kogler mattress.
I’ve had chronic back pain for 30+ yrs and have a very hard time getting comfortable enough to sleep well. With my Kogler mattress installed, it has been a different story. All the support and comfort where I need it. It has been the best mattress I’ve ever slept on.
Furthermore, Kogler’s customer service is by far the best you’ll ever experience should you ever need it.
On a scale of 1-10, I rate it 11.
You won’t regret a Kogler Truck Mattress purchase.
The mattress is really good. I decided to give it a try and was extremely surprised about the quality. I recommend this mattress.
I give it 5 stars out of 5.
Kogler’s Current Portfolio for RV Dealerships
You’ll get access to our complete product portfolio, including:
Learn about our premium RV mattresses. We also offer excellent and standard quality RV mattresses.
Spine Prime™ Cervical Pillows
Medical pillow aligns the neck and spine; designed to prevent neck and back aches and pains.
2" Memory Foam Mattress Toppers
High-density memory foam topper meets or exceeds standards for content, emissions, and durability.
Contact a Kogler Representative
Please reach out to us anytime to learn how we can help you grow your business.